WELCOME TO MY PS2 & PC HEAVEN WORLD :=)

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT HERE ON MY SITE

I'M DOING THIS JOB ONLY FOR U :D

FORUM NOW OPENED, YOU CAN CHECK IT AT THIS ADDRESS: http://crowarezbb2006.tk

ENJOY ;)

REALTIME SITE CLOCK
Your current time is now:

Monday, April 17, 2006

Please help me by clicking on the ads!

ATTENTION PEOPLE !!!

I can see that there is a enormous number of people visiting my site every day based on the site statistics, but very few of them are actually clicking on ads on the left side (GOOGLE).. By clicking on the ads ONLY ONCE PER DAY every time you visit, you help me earn some money in order to keep providing you with cool new stuff (about 5-6 releases every month because of my slow adsl speed) and it doesnt cost you anything at all !!
All downloads here are for free and will always stay like that keep that in mind ;)

Yours and truly,

DEK THE PIRATE

Posted by DEK THE PIRATE :: 4:47:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------